The daily, instant source of industry news
for aftermarket professionals!
- Review Feature Articles and the 15 latest news stories below.
- Browse all the aftermarket news together in one set of base categories or by individual market segments: repair/replacement (AAPEX), hot rod/restoration, racing, and performance parts/accessories (SEMA).
- Quickly search the world's largest database of North American Automotive Aftermarket news articles.
Today's Industry News
• Two-tool set is similar to essential tool J-45666 and J-42971
• Tools used to separate connectors without damage
• Recommended for use on 2003 and later medium duty trucks
Warren, MI - OTC has introduced the new 5089 Air Brake Line Release tools, designed to separate connectors on the power steering (P/S) system and exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) coolers without damage. The tools are recommended for use on 2003-later medium duty trucks and are now available in North America.
In addition to separating the connectors for the P/S system and the EGR cooler, the Air Brake Line Release tools can be used on connectors for other liquid and air lines. Each tool has two sizes: 3/8" and 5/8"; 1/2" and 3/4". The tools are similar to J-45666 and J-42971.
The 5089 Air Brake Line Release tools are covered by OTC’s lifetime warranty and are available now through tool dealers nationwide. For more information on the OTC Air Brake Line Release tools, visit www.OTCTools.com.
The Number 1 source of North American
Automotive Aftermarket industry news!
AftermarketPress.com is the only pure news site dedicated to providing near instant industry news to all of the stakeholders engaged in the North American automotive aftermarket. As the pace of business quickens and the fight to thrive intensifies, you can stay on top of all the news in just a few minutes every day with AftermarketPress.com on your computer screen in the office or at home, or through your smart phone on the go.