The daily, instant source of industry news
for aftermarket professionals!
- Review Feature Articles and the 15 latest news stories below.
- Browse all the aftermarket news together in one set of base categories or by individual market segments: repair/replacement (AAPEX), hot rod/restoration, racing, and performance parts/accessories (SEMA).
- Quickly search the world's largest database of North American Automotive Aftermarket news articles.
Today's Industry News
Total Seal® has announced new applications for their renowned Gapless® technology high performance piston ring sets for diesel engines. With their extremely high cylinder pressures, the benefits of Gapless® rings for diesel engines are even greater than they are for gas. By eliminating the excessive blow-by characteristics common to diesel engines, Total Seal® Gapless® second rings help these engines unleash their full potential, turning them into true horsepower and torque monsters.
Total Seal® Gapless® Piston Ring Sets for diesel applications provide:
• Better sealing & less friction, greater cranking pressure, more boost - delivered quicker, increased horsepower & torque and greatly reduced oil contamination, along with cooler running engine oil.
• From street performance to full on competition, or even industrial applications, any diesel engine will greatly benefit from purpose made Total Seal® Gapless® Piston Ring Sets.
• 5.9 L Cummins 1988-2008 (part number S4194)
• 6.7L Cummins 2007-2017 (part number S2785)
• 6.0L 03-10 (part number S4914)
• 6.4L 08-10 (part number S1475)
• 6.7L 11-15 (part number S3585)
• 7.3L Navistar 1989-1995 (part number S1474)
• 7.3L Navistar 1994-2004 (part number S2884)
• 6.6L Duramax 2001-10 (part number S9091)
• 6.6 L Duramax 2011-2017 (part numberS4216)
Complete information is available from:
Technical Line: (623) 587-7400
The Number 1 source of North American
Automotive Aftermarket industry news!
AftermarketPress.com is the only pure news site dedicated to providing near instant industry news to all of the stakeholders engaged in the North American automotive aftermarket. As the pace of business quickens and the fight to thrive intensifies, you can stay on top of all the news in just a few minutes every day with AftermarketPress.com on your computer screen in the office or at home, or through your smart phone on the go.